Currently covering Keynes vs Monetarist in the A2 course. Here is a powerpoint on the theory that I use for revision purposes. I have found that the graphs are particularly useful in explaining the theory. The powerpoint includes explanations of:
- Circular Flow and the Multiplier
- Diagrammatic Representation of Multiplier and Accelerator
- Quantity Theory of Money
- Demand for Money – Liquidity Preference
- Defaltionary and Inflationary Gap
- Extreme Monetarist and Extreme Keynesian
- Summary Table of “Keynesian and Monetarist”
- Essay Questions with suggested answers.
Hope it is of use – 45˚line shown. Click the link below to download the file.
Keynes v Monetarist Keynote